• Log into the web interface to see and compare real-time usage and performance metrics from any of your network connected displays
• Access information on hardware, software, and firmware versions for each of your displays
• Use screenshot mode to view the content on any of your displays remotely through the web interface
• Create groups to organize your displays by school, building, location, etc.
• Manage one or many displays simultaneously- select inputs, adjust volume, send text messages, power on/off
• Send files directly to the finder on your displays
• Set schedules or recurring events for power on/off, lock screen initiation, or input selection
Experience it live.
Contact our team to schedule a demo, or for more information on pricing.